High St. No. 65
The history of this building is unclear. The current house has Georgian windows and is much taller than other houses in the High Street. There have been suggestions that it was used as accommodation linked to the coaching business of the Bull. More recently, in the 1920’s (see photo) until after the war, it was a general outfitters – boots, shoes and clothes. It then became a very popular and well supported hardware store and more recently, it has become the village pharmacist.