High St. No.72
This house was built in the late 17th century, in the 19th century a facade was added. There is a plain tiled roof. The central door has two shop windows and the picture taken in the 1950’s shows that it was the original village Co-operative shop. The interior of the house has exposed wooden timbers and at the northern gable end there is 17th century red brick. It is now a private house.
There is a passage way that runs between it and number 74 which links the High Street to Shepherds Row and the Common.