High St. No 75
This house was built in the early 17th century with a timber frame. In the 1820’s a brick front was added. The northern gable end has evidence that there was once a further bay. There is a plain tile roof, with a 17th century red brick stack. The first floor has three sash windows with moulded frames and the ground floor also has three with cambered heads. There is a cellar. The front door is very attractive, with an arched recess with sunken fluted columns and leaded radiating fan.