High St. Nos. 74 & 76
This pair of cottages were built in the late 17th or early 18th century. The north gable end has been plastered and has a small attic window. On the eaves there is a deep moulded cornice. The doors and windows are in their original places but the reeded frames and thin scrolled brackets and thin cornice hoods with mutules around the doors were added in about 1830.