Lamb Lane Sunshine Corner
At the junction of Lamb Lane and Crouch Hall Lane there is now a wooden hall. It is presently being used by the Redbourn Players as a rehearsal venue. It was erected after the Second World War as a house of worship used by the Jehovah Witnesses. This building replaced a ‘cruck’ construction house described as one of the oldest in the village. The last family to live there were the Powells and the last photo of it was taken in 1906. The actual date of demolition is unknown. From the Ordnance Survey Map there appears to be an outbuilding on the site as well and a footpath across the fields to Watling Street (High Street). This would correspond to the path between the hall and the houses to Holts Meadow. A guide post can be seen on the opposite side of the lane.